Dream: it’s a wish I was lazing by the pool kinda day
The Four Seasons Bosphorus, Istanbul, Turkey
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other (via thatkindofwoman)104845
An elegant entryway marries beautifully stained hardwoods with a classic herringbone pattern.